search instagram arrow-down
Thomas Maples
YouTube player

Inspiration

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.

Elbert Hubbard

The Depth Psychology Perspective

So often, I see such a lack of motivation to work towards the beauty of the dreams we have. Oftentimes, fear stands in the way. When we have a dream, two thoughts emerge. I want to chase it. “What if I Fail.”

Ouch. That second voice always hurts a little bit more than the first. But it stands as the catalyst from which most people abandon their dreams.

If Elbert Hubbard was right, we have the capacity to turn hopelessness into glorious success. But this comes at the expense of facing heart felt fears, learning ways overcome those fears, putting persistence and perseverance to work for you, and engaging effort to create the reality you wish to receive.

Sometimes we have to go into the basement, tend to the ashes there, and work our way out of the depths, to realize the glowing embers of soul present today in our lives. With the philosophy, do you see where your glorious success can arise?

Coming Soon, Life Coaching with Dr. Tom

Believe… Achieve… Advance Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams.

11 comments on “Inspiration: Hope… You’ve Got This

1. Alexandra Maria Santos
    Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Hello Tom,

here you have some places where you can start with podcast:

Would be nice for us to have a collaboration on this 😉

1. Dr. Thomas Maples – Stockton, California – Dr. Thomas Maples, Ph.D. is a licensed psychotherapist, author, and the founder of The Stockton Therapy Network. As a Marriage and Family Therapist, he has helped many people resolve interpersonal conflict, heal from the emotional distress, and overcome mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and issues that result from personality disorders. He also specializes in helping couples resolve interpersonal problems, marital discord, and parent / child relationship conflicts by helping his clients identify the sources of relationship conflict, find areas of growth they can agree to engage, and setting a plan to enact those changes to assure relational growth. As a researcher and writer, Dr. Maples focuses on developmental, analytical, and psychoanalytic methods of psychology. Through his writings, Dr. Tom has helped countless people understand, plan, and implement effective paths to reach optimal psychological, spiritual, and physiological development. "Advance Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams."
      Dr. Thomas Maples says:

Definitely. I would have to look into the capacity to simultaneously broadcast from both places.lets talk via email and move this forward.

1. Alexandra Maria Santos
        Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Yesssssss! 😀 I’m studying English, but I will answer you if you sent me first the email 😉

2. Alexandra Maria Santos
    Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Hello Tom,

I do yes, I will take a look about that and then I will share 🙂

I’m thinking about do the same 😛

Dr. Thomas Maples says:

This is such a soulful way to grow our own souls while being in service to others. Looking forward to a next collaboration.

1. Alexandra Maria Santos
        Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Yeah I’ve been thinking about that so much lately. Even though I’m not psychologist but I think I can share the things I know with people 🙂 At least, I am teacher. 😉

2. Dr. Thomas Maples – Stockton, California – Dr. Thomas Maples, Ph.D. is a licensed psychotherapist, author, and the founder of The Stockton Therapy Network. As a Marriage and Family Therapist, he has helped many people resolve interpersonal conflict, heal from the emotional distress, and overcome mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and issues that result from personality disorders. He also specializes in helping couples resolve interpersonal problems, marital discord, and parent / child relationship conflicts by helping his clients identify the sources of relationship conflict, find areas of growth they can agree to engage, and setting a plan to enact those changes to assure relational growth. As a researcher and writer, Dr. Maples focuses on developmental, analytical, and psychoanalytic methods of psychology. Through his writings, Dr. Tom has helped countless people understand, plan, and implement effective paths to reach optimal psychological, spiritual, and physiological development. "Advance Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams."
        Dr. Thomas Maples says:

Very true. One does not need advanced degrees to help a person. We are all teachers in essence, and that is where the true power exists, in sharing lived experience.

3. Alexandra Maria Santos
        Alexandra Maria Santos says:

4. Alexandra Maria Santos
        Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Neuroeducation post-grad is giving me amazing tools 🙂

3. Dr. Thomas Maples – Stockton, California – Dr. Thomas Maples, Ph.D. is a licensed psychotherapist, author, and the founder of The Stockton Therapy Network. As a Marriage and Family Therapist, he has helped many people resolve interpersonal conflict, heal from the emotional distress, and overcome mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and issues that result from personality disorders. He also specializes in helping couples resolve interpersonal problems, marital discord, and parent / child relationship conflicts by helping his clients identify the sources of relationship conflict, find areas of growth they can agree to engage, and setting a plan to enact those changes to assure relational growth. As a researcher and writer, Dr. Maples focuses on developmental, analytical, and psychoanalytic methods of psychology. Through his writings, Dr. Tom has helped countless people understand, plan, and implement effective paths to reach optimal psychological, spiritual, and physiological development. "Advance Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams."
    Dr. Thomas Maples says:

Great to hear from you Alexandra.

Yes I have. I am in the process of learning about the forum of podcasting. It’s a new avenue for me, but one I am working into with my YouTube posts on depth psychology and discussing the ebb and flow of emotions and it’s effect on our Self Potential.

Do you know of good podcast forums?

4. Alexandra Maria Santos
    Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Did you ever think about record some podcasts? I believe people would be delightful with your content in that format.

This article is very related to me, thank you for share 🙂