Have a cheating spouse? Sick of all the conflict and fighting with your significant other? Growing out of your relationship.
There are many signs that a marriage is heading towards divorce. These can include
- Emotional Disengagement – Are you simply not that into your spouse’s daily life any longer?
- Lack of Sex – Is your intimate life lacking or not satisfying your needs?
- Limited Conflict Resolution – Is is impossible to solve areas of conflict between you and your spouse?
- Hyper-focus on Areas Outside of Your Marriage – Is work or the kids becoming more important to you than your relationship?
- Preparing to be Single – Have you already made up your mind, and have not had the courage to take the first step?
Sorting through your emotions with a therapist can help. Working with an independent third party can help you navigate the complex emotions and difficult decisions needed to take a first step.
Have you already decided to take that first step and need legal representation? Maples Family Law is a full scope family law practice that services San Joaquin County, Stockton, CA, and the surrounding area.
Here are some great legal steps to consider when thinking about a divorce. “I THINK I WANT A DIVORCE – WHAT NEXT?”